This dark chocolate is made with rare and expensive fine flavour cocoa beans grown by Xoco in Guatemala. It is a sustainable project committed to giving farmers long-term contracts that pay very high prices for their beans and rewarding their care and skills. I buy the beans direct from the grower with no middle-men, Winner of the Academy of Chocolate Gold Award 2016. Vegan-friendly.
A hint of honey and blackcurrant with an earthiness and peppery spice finish.
Single origin cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin. No nuts, gluten, soya or dairy ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
- International Chocolate Awards 2019 British Gold
- International Chocolate Awards 2019 European Silver
- Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2018
- International Chocolate Awards 2018 European Bronze
- International Chocolate Awards 2017 World Gold
- International Chocolate Awards 2017 British Gold
- International Chocolate Awards 2017 European Silver
- Academy of Chocolate Gold Award 2016
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010