We don't know much about these beans except that they deliver great flavours and make one of our favourite bars. I buy the whole crop of beans from a small island in Panama direct from the farmer and pay extra for the lovely beans that are well fermented and dried. The first stage in their journey to Cleethorpes is a canoe ride across a lagoon - they are invariably unloaded from a rusty lorry in the rain when they arrive. Vegan-friendly.
Light cherries and liquorice with leather and raisins in the aftertaste.
Single origin cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin. No nuts, gluten, soya or dairy ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010